Office Move Site Survey
Schedule a Job Site Survey with Valley Relocation & Storage.
A Move Job Walk, Results in an Accurate Cost Estimate.
What is an Office Move Site Survey? Why you need one!
Video example of virtual site survey done for a school move.
What we need to see will help us determine:
- A thorough inventory and job scope
- Materials, Supplies, & Equipment
- Special packing needs, e.g., crates, palletizing.
- What items should be disassembled
- Path of travel, e.g., floors, doors (height & widths, archways), stairs, elevators, parking, loading docks
- The number of Packers, Movers, Installers needed to complete the move.
- Logistics: Long-hauls, cross country (weight and mileage)
- Insurance Valuations
- Property COI
Working with us is easy!
Key Benefits of an Onsite Moving Survey
How to conduct a virtual job site survey.
We need to see all the rooms and their contents!
4. Start by standing in the middle of a room. Pan the room you are in, Move S L O W L Y either side to side or in a circle – capturing all the contents in the office space and rooms, e.g., TV’s, conference table, pictures on the wall, desk, chairs, lamps, file cabinets, anything that is going to be moving, we want to see! Don’t forget to show the inside of the breakroom cabinets.
- Conference Room
- Supply closets
- Kitchen or Breakroom
- File Room
- Server Room
- VIP Offices
- Game Room